Friday, October 17, 2008

Sweden Group Study Exchange

I was selected to go on the Rotary Club's Group Study Exchange to Sweden!

I am very honored and excited; it's going to be a great trip. I will be documenting the experience on this blog so continue checking in so you can learn as I am learning. Hopefully the ideas will facilitate more rural green building and generate creative conversations about developing eco-communities in Minnesota (and beyond). The posts should also serve as a resource to connect you to Swedish professionals and information on different aspects of sustainability and green building.

Here
is a link to Dovetail's press release about the exchange.
Here is a link to more about the Group Study Exchange program.

If anyone has any suggestions for places and projects to explore, or has any special requests in items they'd like to see posted on this blog specifically for the tour, please let me know.

No comments: